I have been in the beauty business for the last 27 years. I am trained and certified in microblading, natural hair nano strokes, Ombre powderery brows, stardust brows, liner and lips, smokey lash enhancement, aereola , scar work and more. I have had well over 15 trainings and certifications over the last 2.8 years, it IS my passion.
I started doing nails when I added a shop to my home so I could be close to my kids and enjoy all of the activities that they were in while working. After 16 years, I decided to move to sunny Florida to get away from the cold and snow. After continuing to do manicures and pedicures I felt that I needed to do something else. I became interested in skincare, waxing and most recently, permanent makeup. I went to my first training in May of 2015 for permanent makeup. I have worked with and trained under some of the most well respected permanent makeup artists in the world, including:
• PhiBrows, The “guru of microblading”.
• Will Anthony, The owner and creator of the Smokey Lash Enhancement who trains worldwide.
• Kristina Melnicenco, known for training the Soft Stardust Brows, Eye Shadow, Eyeliner and Lips under the incredible Sviatoslav Otchenash.
• Nano lines with Mary Ritcherson, the best in her technique of natural hair lines.
• Renanta Dinz, my mentor in the PMU world and the best brow designer I know.
I have been blessed to be able to learn from some of the best and I will continue to further my PMU education and skills next with Teryn Darling, Mary Ritcherson & Tina Davies at their Shades & Strokes in Harmony class!
- The manual skill of permanent eyebrow drawing. Shape of the eyebrows is calculated according to the golden intersection and face morphology.
- Symmetry is achieved through the microblading application and it is calculated while the client’s eyes are closed that the mimetic muscles that can affect eyebrows’ symmetry are relaxed.
- Strokes are always drawn in the direction of natural hairs’ growth to achieve hyper-realistic look.
- When a client has very few natural hairs, manual technique is combined with the machine in order to get shadows that improve the volume.
- Treatment is performed with disposable sterile tools, and pigments are produced in accordance with the highest standards.
- Correction is done a month after the treatment, because between 10% and 15% of drawn stroked disappear after the first treatment.
- Color is extremely dark during the first 5 to 7 days. 7 days later, it loses 40% to 50% of its intensity. If you think the color is too dark, do not try to remove it yourself by any means. Patients wait 7 days for the color to fade on its own after the healing of the skin.
- Post-treatment flow makes 70% of the treatment’s success. Conscientiously obey advice, because if you don’t do so you may lose up to 80% of drawn strokes. Rinsing and applying creams is of great importance.
- Color duration primarily depends on how oily the skin is. The oilier the skin, the shorter the color lasts. Sweating and sun exposure also reduce color fastness.
- On average, expected time until a new color refreshment is between 10 and 12 months. With oily skin it is up to 6 months.
- Pain during the treatment is relative. Scared clients and clients who have their period usually feel stronger pain, while the other clients compare the pain to the one they feel when plucking eyebrows. It is possible to use mild anesthetics in the form of cream or liquid that can entirely eliminate the pain during treatment.
- Get familiar with the post-treatment flow thoroughly before the treatment.
- Always have a consultation with the artist before the treatment if you: have problematic skin, have serious health problems, take some medicines, or have existing old permanent make-up on your eyebrows.
To save time at your coming appointment,
please download and complete our ‘New Client Intake Form’.